Like this recipe?
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 package (14 ounces) extra-firm tofu, cut into small squares
- 1 cup chopped kale, spinach, or Swiss chard
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ tsp Himalayan or regular salt
- ½ tsp paprika Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tsp crumbled feta or goat cheese
- In a skillet, melt the oil or ghee over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the tofu and cook, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Add the greens and tomato and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Divide between 2 plates.
- Sprinkle with the cheese