- 1 cup filtered water
- ¼ cup loose red raspberry leaf
- 2 oz grapefruit juice (*see note)
- ½ teaspoon maca powder
- 1,2 inch slice of ginger root, peeled
- Optional: sparkling water for a carbonated kick
*If you’re taking any medication, including hormonal birth control, consult vour pharmacist or doctor before consuming grapefruit juice.
- Add 1 cup filtered water, ginger root, and loose red raspberry leaves to a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and allow to steep for 10 minutes. In the meantime, add ice to a large glass.
- When the tea is done steeping, strain the tea through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth into your large glass with ice.
- Stir in maca root powder and add grapefruit juice