Losing weight can seem daunting task, but here are some tips to help move the process along!
Tips for Losing Weight
Millions of Americans struggle every year trying to find the best way to lose weight. Here are my favorite tips to help make weight-loss goals successful:
- Get in your protein! Protein keeps blood sugar balanced and prevents cravings. Try some non-meat options, like almond butter, quinoa and chia seeds.
- Stay hydrated by drinking water! Get in 100 ounces of water daily. Water assists digestion and helps to burn calories.
- Sip on green tea! Green tea keeps energy levels revved up and burn calories.
- Try this fresh grapefruit juice “tea.” Grapefruit helps stem sugar cravings and apple cider vinegar (a personal favorite), which helps to burn fat by supporting the liver and digestive system. Mix these two ingredients in a mug with just a touch of honey and sip on it throughout the day to combat cravings. You can warm it up and use a frothing tool (or blender) to make it like a tea.
- 4 oz. of fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 oz. of organic apple cider vinegar (with the mother).
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey (just enough to cut the tartness)
I know you can be successful in getting pesky pounds of this year! Use these tools to keep your efforts on track!