Dec 02, 2015
Best Gifts for Your Health Nut
Although it’s tempting, not everyone appreciates chocolate-covered cherries, candy canes and sugar-filled fruitcakes in their stockings! So what do you buy for the quintessential health-nut?Or better yet, are you that person in your family? Whether you’re making a list or buying, your research can stop here because I’m giving you a sneak-peek at some of my fave gift items!
Need a few items that can easily fit into a stocking?
• Athletic socks of all colors and lengths—look for ones that wick away moisture
• Bluetooth headphones because listening to music always inspires great workouts
• Biking gloves for the cycling enthusiast
• Protein bars that are lower in sugar
• Natural Boost—a formula I patented for boosting mood, memory, energy levels and promoting hormone balance.
Under the Tree
From cooking and working out to tracking results, check out these finds!
• Immersion blenders to blend tonics, puree soups and create delicious vinaigrettes
• No-slip Yoga pants and monogrammed Yoga mats
• Healthy cookware that’s PFOA and PTFE-free
• Veggie Steamer and accordion salad bowls for all the greens 2016 will bring
• Qardibase—a wireless smart scale—just be careful to give this present to the right family member or you may have regrets
• Glass containers to help store food safely
* This website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Click here to read the medical disclaimer