Jun 05, 2014
4 Quick Tips for Staying Healthy on the Road
I’ve been doing quite a bit of jet-setting lately to spread the word about Living Healthy, Naturally™ and some members of my team were asking how I take care of my health while traveling. We decided to jot down my tips and share them with you!
1. What are some healthy items that can be found in your suitcase?
B vitamins to keep my energy up, digestive enzymes to tolerate all the travel food and Magnesium and 5-HTP to help me sleep while I am away from home.
2. Do you have a favorite skin care product (or products) that you take with you on the road so that you look fresh for your TV appearances?
Yes- i take a hydration mask, vitamin-C serum and moisturizer to keep my skin plumped.
3. How do you eat healthy at restaurants?
I usually stay gluten free so salads, steamed veggies and grilled meats are my best bet.
4. Do you have any tips for getting a good night’s sleep in a hotel room?
I use a sleep mask, music and aromatherapy to help me relax!
Do you travel? What are your tips for staying healthy on the road?
* This website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Click here to read the medical disclaimer