Butternut Squash and Steamed Kale
Makes one serving
1 cup frozen butternut squash, defrosted
1 cup chopped kale
1 tbs. coconut oil
1 pinch nutmeg
1 pinch cinnamon
1. Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over high.
2. Add the defrosted butternut squash and saute for two minutes, turning it over to cook all sides until it starts to brown.
3. Add the chopped kale and saute until it starts to wilt, tossing to cook evenly.
4. Sprinkle the pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon to season evenly.
5. Cook until butternut squash and kale are tender.