Dr. Taz Bhatia MD – Credentials
Doctor, Assistant Professor at Emory University in Preventive/Integrative Medicine, Certified Nutrition Specialist, Medical Acupuncturist, Board Certified in Holistic and Integrative Medicine, Fellow in Integrative Medicine (Dr. Andrew Weil), Diplomate Fellow, American Academy of AntiAging and Regenerative Medicine, Board Certified Pediatrician, Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Former Contributing editor to Prevention Magazines. A Doctor Oz Sharecare expert
- Integrative Medicine, University of Arzona, Tucson, AZ, 2006-2008
- AntiAging/Regenerative Medicine, N/A, 2011- present
- Medical Acupuncturist, Academy of Pain Management, San Francisco, CA, 2005
- Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine, Medical College of VA, Richmond, VA, 1997-2000
- Pediatrics, Medical College of VA, Richmond, VA, 1997-1998
- Pediatrics, Medical College of VA, Richmond, VA, 1998-2000
- Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ, 2006-2008
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Holistic Medicine
- Board certified originally in 2002, recertified in 2013.
Additional Certifications and Specialty Qualifications::
- CNS, Certified Nutrition Specialist, 2004
- Medical Acupuncturist, 2006
For all media and PR inquiries please head to my contact page thank you!